Vocal Range – Tenor
Singing – Musical Theater
Dancing – Two left feet
Languages – French
Louisiana Tech University, Ruston, LA 1995
M.A., Theatre, Minor: NA
GPA: 3.8, Major GPA: 3.8. Worked as graduate assistant, overseeing costume and scene design. Specialty areas of study included directing and design
University of Arkansas at Little Rock, Little Rock, AR 1989
B.A., Radio TV & Film, Minor: 2.5
GPA: 3..35, Major GPA: 4.00. Minor in General Business
Teacher/Director/Producer with over 20 years professional and practical experience in all areas of performing arts seeking to branch out and my apply considerable expertise to religious drama and worship arts. Director of over 30 productions both professional and amateur. Produced playwright. Three years in television production and graphic design for both on air air and print media. Nationally recognized for theatrical endeavors.
University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Pine Bluff, AR 2006 to Present
Teach classes in all areas of theatre to undergraduates. Oversee day to day operation of department. Advise theatre students.
• Co-Author and advisor on To Prove a Villain, class project and updating of Othello.
Camden Fairview High School, Camden, AR 1997 to 2006
Taught classes in Drama, Speech and English. Oversaw 3-4 high school productions per year.
• Drama program picked to travel to Edinburgh, Scotland. Worked to produce play and raise over $150,000 to attend
• Directing skills as well as all technical areas. Fundraising skills. Graphic design and promotion.
South Arkansas Arts Center, El Dorado, AR 1991 to 2001
Directed and oversaw all areas of community productions for a number of productions. Helped in planning and implementation of promotion for these productions.
• Directing and technical skills. Promotional and design skills
• Design Skills: Scenic and Costume Desgin with limited Sound and Lighting Design Experience
• Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Works; Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere
• Promotions: Designer and consultant; Visual artist
• Communication: Award-winning writer; Public Speaker
• Playwright: Five produced full-length plays; One produced one-act play; Five un-produced full-length plays; One unproduced one-act play; One unproduced screenplay
• Visual Artist: CAD; Work in pastel, charcoal and acrylics
Consistent recognition in state and nationwide competitions for excellence
• High school drama program named as one of 25 nationally to perform at Fringe Festival in Edinburgh, Scotland
• Helped build honored program in a local high school
• Received reviews of excellence for performance in Scotland
• Thespian Troupe founded in 1997consistently named Gold Honor Troupe