How can I submit a monologue or song to the StageAgent database?
To submit a monologue, please email us the following information:
- Monologue Title
- Show Name
- Character Name
- Character Gender
- Character Age Range
- Duration (minutes)
- Type (Comedic, Dramatic, Contemporary, Classical, Other) *You may choose more than one type ie ‘Comedic & Classical’)
- Monologue Text
To submit an audition song, please email us the following information:
- Song Title
- Show Name
- Character Name (s)
- Performance Type (Any, Male Solo, Female Solo, Two Male Duet, Two Female Duet, Male/Female Duet)
- Song Type (Comedic, Dramatic, Ballad, Uptempo, Pop, Other)
- Vocal Range (Soprano, Mezzo, Alto, Belt, Rock)
Terms and conditions:
- StageAgent.com reserves the right to reject any submission for any reason. Not all articles submitted to StageAgent.com will be published.
- You will not be paid for your submission.
- Your submission may be edited by StageAgent.com.
- Your submission may run on StageAgent.com indefinitely unless StageAgent.com elects to remove your submission from the site. StageAgent.com does not guarantee that your article will run for any specific period of time.
- StageAgent.com is not responsible for content submitted by users. You, the submitter, are responsible for the accuracy of your article. You must have rights to your content; you cannot submit material copyrighted by other persons unless you have their express consent to do so. You are responsible for all liability, claims or legal action that may arise from your article and any costs that StageAgent.com incurs as the result of claims or legal actions that arise from the posting of your submission.
- Your submission to StageAgent.com is non-exclusive. You may submit your article to any other venue or web site for publication or posting. Submission of your materials to StageAgent.com constitutes your express consent to each and every of these terms and conditions.