Search: Advanced search
Browse by category:
Creating a Nickname & Posting on the Forums
While guests are welcome to view the discussions in the StageAgent Forums, you must register for a StageAgent account in order to actively participate.
To participate on the forums, follow the instructions listed below:
1) Sign in to your StageAgent account (or register if you do not yet have an account)
2) Click on the Forums link in the top navigation of the site
3) The first time you click onto the StageAgent Forums (after being logged into your StageAgent account) you will be prompted to create a nickname. Your nickname protects your privacy by allowing you to post on the forums without your e-mail address being exposed. Your nickname will then be permanently attached to your profile.
4) After you create your nickname and press the ‘submit’ button you should receive a ‘thank you’ message and a link to join the discussion. You can also click the ‘Board Index’ link below the logo on the upper left or on the lower left of the page.
5) You now should see your nickname in the upper right corner.
6) For now on, after you are signed in to your StageAgent account, you will be able to visit the Forums and join the discussions using your nickname. Have fun!
|Others in this Category|
|Can I send you a quiz to post on StageAgent?|
|I'm looking for a particular album/score. Can you help?|
|How Do I Exchange Links with StageAgent or Add my Website to the StageAgent Directory?|
|1-Minute Theatre Games|