Tip on Promoting Your StageAgent Page
You have created your beautiful StageAgent page – congratulations! But how do you make it easier for your adoring fans to find you? Here are some tips:
1) Upgrade to StageAgent Pro! StageAgent Pro members are displayed first in talent search results. Further, Pro member profiles display a Pro badge to show casting directors that you are a serious performer.
2) Login daily and include a head shot. StageAgent gives the most exposure to profiles with photos and where the user has recently logged in.
3) Link to your StageAgent page! If you have a personal web page, a Facebook/MySpace page or theatre web site make sure to include a link to your StageAgent page.
4) Invite your fellow thesbians to join StageAgent and add them to your network. When your profile appears in friends’ networks, you greatly increase your chances for positive exposure.
4) Introduce yourself in the StageAgent Forums! To post in the forums you will need to login to your StageAgent account, click back to the Forums, and then create a nickname to identify yourself on the forums.
5) Give advice to your fellow thesbians on the StageAgent Forums. By actively participating in the forums, you will build a reputation in the community and users will want to click on your StageAgent profile!