StageAgent.com Home |

s been a lot of talk," Revis told NFL N

Announcements from StageAgent.com

s been a lot of talk," Revis told NFL N

Postby kaisy on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:55 am

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- A group headed by former San Jose Sharks president and CEO Greg Jamison is one of two bidders for the Phoenix Coyotes. Glendale spokeswoman Julie Frisoni confirmed Friday that Jamison was one of the bidders and that no bonds would be sold as part of any proposed deals. She would not elaborate on the negotiations or who the other bidder was. The Coyotes have been owned by the NHL since the team filed for bankruptcy in the fall of 2009. The city of Glendale paid US$25 million for the second straight year so the team could continue playing at Jobing.com Arena for the 2011-12 season. Chicago businessman Michael Hulsizer withdrew from talks to buy the team in June. Eric Weddle Elite Jersey .A. Dickey has a non-displaced fracture in his left foot. According to various reports out of New York, dArnaud took a foul ball off his foot in the sixth inning of Wednesdays game in Las Vegas, where he plays for the Mets Triple-A affiliate, the 51s. Authentic Philip Rivers Chargers Jersey . Boston signed the 24-year-old forward to an US$18-million, four-year deal that pays $4.5 million per season. Marchand, a key part of the Bruins Stanley Cup championship in 2011, had 28 goals and 27 assists last season. http://www.footballchargerseshop.com/AU ... AM-85.html . It required the one-time ace to buy in; to believe there was a problem only an overhaul of his delivery could solve. Dan Fouts Womens Jersey . The UEFA A licence takes one-year to complete. The course is comprised of two residential weeks; the first is at the start of the course, and the second is at the conclusion. The workload includes classroom lectures and seminars, practical sessions, three practical assessments, a group presentation as well as an individual theory paper. Philip Rivers Youth Jersey . The Italian Football Federation announced early Friday morning that Di Vaio had been acquitted on all charges against him in a match-fixing case in his native Italy.NEW YORK -- Darrelle Revis has started to run again as he rehabilitates from a torn knee ligament while his future with the New York Jets remains uncertain. The star cornerback, sidelined most of last season after tearing the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, is shown running on a treadmill -- with a contraption on his upper body that relieves 30 pounds of pressure -- and doing a variety of drills in a segment on NFL Network that aired Thursday. "I cant wait until my name gets called, when I get to run out of the tunnel and just be where I usually (am)," Revis said. "My comfort zone is to go out there and just play ball. ... Im just grateful, I just thank God I got a second chance." Revis will meet with his surgeon Russell Warren, the Giants team doctor, in Manhattan and have an MRI exam Monday before heading to the Jets facility in Florham Park, N.J., for the start of voluntary workouts -- although he would prefer to stay in Arizona where he is currently rehabbing with Fischer Sports. As a result of a clause in his contract from 2010, though, Revis would forfeit $3 million in bonuses if he doesnt show uup for at least 80 per cent of the Jets off-season workouts.dddddddddddd Whether he stays with the Jets throughout the off-season remains to be seen. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers appear extremely interested in dealing for Revis, something that could happen before the NFL draft on April 25. New general manager John Idzik will likely want a package of draft picks, including the Buccaneers first-rounder this year, No. 13 overall. "Theres been a lot of talk," Revis told NFL Network. "Well see what happens, if Im there or if Im not. But thats the next step. Thats the next phase for me in my career, these next couple of weeks." The 27-year-old Revis is entering the final year of his contract, but wants to be among the leagues highest-paid defensive players. The Jets have been balancing keeping one of the best players the franchise has ever had and being financially prudent. If they believe they wont be able to sign him next off-season -- which is not expected -- the Jets could be more apt to get something for him in a deal rather than lose him for nothing more than a compensatory third-round draft pick next year. ' ' '
kaisy

Return to StageAgent.com Announcements