StageAgent.com Home |

in the first game broadcast

Announcements from StageAgent.com

in the first game broadcast

Postby kaisy on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:34 am

KISSIMMEE, Fla. air jordan basketballschuhe günstig . -- B.J. and Justin Upton played on the same baseball team just once growing up, a travel squad in Virginia that also included future big leaguers David Wright and Ryan Zimmerman. Now the brothers are being given a chance to man the same outfield by the Atlanta Braves. "I didnt come to Atlanta expecting to be playing with Justin, it just happened," B.J. Upton said. "It is a really special thing." Three years older than Justin, B.J. signed with the Braves as a free agent in November after eight seasons with Tampa Bay. Justin arrived a couple of months later, in a seven-player trade with Arizona. For B.J. it was something he always wanted: a chance to play in the same lineup as his brother. He always thought it was just a matter of time. Both Uptons are soft spoken, but their bond at the Braves spring training camp has been obvious. They have adjoining lockers in the clubhouse, and both showed up well before position players were required to report. "Ive always been like that," B.J. said. "I just wanted to get here. They dont know me yet and I want to blend in. Its going to be fun." B.J. was the No. 2 pick in the 2002 amateur draft, and his brother topped him in 2005 when he went first overall to Arizona. Justin hit .280 with 17 home runs with 67 RBIs last season for the Diamondbacks. He said he struggled with the constant trade rumours and was happy when the deal finally happened in January. B.J. had perhaps his best season in 2012 when he hit 28 homers, drove in 78 runs and stole 31 bases for the Rays. But, like his brother, has always played with the label of "underachiever." B.J. said hes looking for big things with his new team. "I have always given my best and I loved Tampa, but it was time for something new," he said. "Having my brother here just makes it better." Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez has seen Justin with Arizona, but had never gotten a good look at B.J. When the brothers took their first batting practice with the Braves on Tuesday, Gonzalez was pleased. "I am really seeing them for the first time, and they can hit," Gonzalez said. "They came in here in great shape and ready to play. I have liked everything I have seen from them. It doesnt matter if they are brothers, but they are great players and will help us." B.J. and Justin are trying to downplay the fact that they are finally on the same team. They are three years apart in age, so it was usually Justin looking up at his older brother, waiting for the chance to play together. "We are teammates now, but we just want to start playing baseball," Justin said. "Its all good but its still about what we can do on the field." One thing the brothers arent doing is living together. B.J. is making the long commute from Tampa to Braves camp at Disney World. "Hes crazy," Justin Upton said. "Well see how long it lasts." BRAVES NOTES: Pitcher Brandon Beachy is expecting to be ready to throw off a mound by next week as part of his rehabilitation from elbow-reconstruction surgery. Beachy is expected back in the Braves rotation by June after posting a 5-5 record with a 2.00 ERA before surgery in June. michael jordan schuhe deutschland . His professional baseball career is just beginning. The Chicago White Sox agreed to terms on Monday with the 18-year-old outfielder, 13th overall pick in this years draft. air jordan basketballschuhe schwarz . TSN scout Craig Button and TSN hockey contributor Pierre McGuire took turns predicting where hockeys top prospects would end up on Friday in the 2012 TSN Mock Draft. http://www.nikeairjordanchuheshop.eu/ .Y. -- An influx of youth in the NFL draft and an expensive contract combined to make veteran cornerback Drayton Florence the odd man out with the Buffalo Bills. air jordan 6 schuhe schwarz . Thabo Sefolosha made a career-high 5 of 7 3-pointers and the Oklahoma City Thunder routed the Phoenix Suns for the second game in a row 97-69 on Sunday night. air jordan 6 basketballschuhe . -- After an impressive quarter of action in San Franciscos preseason opener last week, Colin Kaepernick has grabbed a clear lead in the three-way competition to be the 49ers No.NEW YORK -- The Montreal Impact will make their Major League Soccer debut March 10 at B.C. Place in Vancouver. Details for the leagues four nationally televised games on the opening weekend of the MLS season -- dubbed First Kick 2012 -- were unveiled Tuesday. The game will start a new chapter in the 20-year rivalry between Montreal and Vancouver, who previously played each other at lower levels. "We are looking forward to kicking off our season against Montreal Impact, as they play their first match in their inaugural MLS season in Vancouver," said Whitecaps FC president Bob Lenarduzzi. "March 10 will be an exciting sports day for all fans in downtown Vancouver, as by coincidence, the Canucks will host the Montreal Canadiens." The NHL teams will face off later that night at Rogers Arena. The followingg day, the New York Red Bulls open at FC Dallas in the first game broadcast by NBCs networks under a three-year agreement. air jordan schuhe kaufen. Also on March 11, the MLS Cup finalist Houston Dynamo open at Chivas USA. Philadelphia opens at Portland on March 12. The league previously announced dates for 2012 home openers. Additional schedule information is expected to be released this month. The Impact will make their home debut at Olympic Stadium on March 17. Montreal will then shift its home games to the newly renovated Saputo Stadium, which is scheduled to open in June. The leagues other Canadian team -- Toronto FC -- will open its home schedule on March 24 at BMO Field. Each of the 19 MLS clubs will play 34 games, 17 at home and 17 away. All clubs will play an equal schedule within their respective conference. ' ' '
kaisy

Return to StageAgent.com Announcements