StageAgent.com Home |

right around the corner

Announcements from StageAgent.com

right around the corner

Postby kaisy on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:55 am

FIANO, Italy -- Garth Mulroy of South Africa held a one-shot lead after the third round of the Italian Open, while Ryder Cup players Nicolas Colsaerts and Martin Kaymer plus home favourite Matteo Manassero were four strokes back on Saturday. Jermaine Gresham Jersey . Mulroy shot a 6-under 66 to get to 17 under on the Royal Park I Roveri course outside Turin. Last November, Mulroy won the Alfred Dunhill Championship on home soil for his first European Tour victory, but hes still seeking his first win in Europe. "I said on the first day the course reminds me a lot of a South African course," said Mulroy, who almost holed his approach to the 13th. "The trees, the shape, and the ball goes a little further, too. ... I havent played so well this year. It would be a big thing to win on mainland Europe, especially with the purse here and the two-year exemption. I dont win very often so I would take any win." A trio of Spaniards was right behind Mulroy, with Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano (67) at 16 under and Rafa Cabrera-Bello (65) and Pablo Larrazabal (66) each one shot further back. Colsaerts (65) and Kaymer (67) remain in contention at 13 under, along with 19-year-old Manassero (65), overnight leader Richard Bland (71), Welshman Phillip Price (66) and Frances Gregory Bourdy (70). Colsaerts, the European Tours longest hitter, was a captains pick for the Ryder Cup, which will be held in two weeks at Medinah Country Club outside Chicago. The third Ryder Cup player in the field, Italys Francesco Molinari, fell back to 3 under with an error-filled 76. Europe Ryder Cup captain Jose Maria Olazabal also shot a 76 and fell back to par. Vontaze Burfict Jersey . -- All-star pitcher Gio Gonzalez said Thursday the Washington Nationals have agreed to acquire him in a trade from the Oakland Athletics, and the deal is nearly finished. Kevin Zeitler Jersey . The Winnipeg Blue Bombers cornerback was named the East Division finalist Wednesday while linebacker Jerrell Freeman of the Saskatchewan Roughriders earned the West nod. http://www.shopbengalsgear.us/a-j--gree ... ls-jersey/ . The South African made seven birdies in a bogey-free round at the Amata Spring Country Club, four coming in the opening seven holes, to hold a one-shot advantage over Thitiphun Chuayprakong. "Im very happy with the way my game has started getting back," Schwartzel said. Clint Boling Jersey . Canadas most-decorated diver and the first Canadian summer Olympian to capture medals at four consecutive Olympic Games, Heymans suffered a diving disaster on her second dive of the competition to crash into last place. Cedric Peerman Jersey . That, unfortunately, wasnt enough to offset three home runs and four RBIs by Chris Davis, who led the Baltimore Orioles to a 6-4 victory Friday night.Raphael Diaz will make his return to the Habs lineup on Saturday in their final home game of the regular season against the Washington Capitals. Diaz has missed the last 25 games with a concussion he suffered on February 25 against the Ottawa Senators. His return couldnt have come at a better time as the Canadiens defence has been struggling since losing Alexei Emelin to a season-ending knee injury. "Hes a guy who can play on the power play, the penalty kill, five-on-five, whatever you need him to do, hell do it" said Josh Gorges about the impact Diaz will have on the blueline. Michel Therrien has decided to make Davis Drewiske a healthy scratch, giving the Habs other Swiss defenceman, Yannick Weber the opportunity once again to prove he is a top 6 defenceman. Weber has been a healthy scratch for 32 games this year. After being a game-time decision Thursday night against the Tampa Bay Lightning, the Habs were expecting to have Colby Armstrong back as well, but the team decided it would be safer to wait until Armstrong is 100 per cent ready to return since the playoffs are right around the corner. Andre Smith Jersey. The Habs announced that Brandon Prust is this years recipient of the Jacques Beauchamp Trophy. Montreal Media awards this trophy to the player they believe is the unsung hero of the team. Prust will be presented with the trophy prior to tonights game. A fan at the Habs practice facility in Brossard made a sign asking Brendan Gallagher to be her date to the prom. Gallagher said he saw the sign and added this isnt the first time this year he has been asked by a fan to be their date to the prom. "I think Im going to have to hold auditions to see whose prom Im going to go to," he said jokingly after practice. Lines: Pacioretty - Plekanec - GiontaBourque - Desharnais - RyderGalchenyuk - Eller - GallagherPrust - Halpern - Moen Markov - DiazGorges - SubbanBouillon - Weber ' ' '
kaisy

Return to StageAgent.com Announcements