StageAgent.com Home |

" that would be the first thing that wou

Announcements from StageAgent.com

" that would be the first thing that wou

Postby kaisy on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:47 am

Text of Ryan Brauns statement Thursday after his 50-game suspension was overturned: I am very pleased and relieved by todays decision. It is the first step in restoring my good name and reputation. We were able to get through this because I am innocent and the truth is on our side. We provided complete co-operation throughout, despite the highly unusual circumstances. I have been an open book, willing to share details from every aspect of my life as part of this investigation, because I have nothing to hide. I have passed over 25 drug tests in my career, including at least three in the past year. I would like to thank my family and friends, my teammates, the Brewers organization led by Mark Attanasio, Doug Melvin, Gord Ash and Ron Roenicke, and other players around the league who have expressed their support and our great fans in Milwaukee and around the country who stuck by me and did not rush to judgment. Id also like to offer special thanks to Michael Weiner and the Players Association for believing in me since day one and to my attorneys. Id like to thank my agent Nez Balelo and Terry Prince of CAA Sports and Matthew Hiltzik of Hiltzik Strategies for all of their help and counsel through the process. This is not just about one person, but about all current and future players, and thankfully, today the process worked. Despite the challenges of this adversarial process, I do appreciate the professionalism demonstrated by the panel chair and the office of the commissioner. As I said before, Ive always loved and had so much respect for the game of baseball. Everything Ive done in my career has been with that respect and appreciation in mind. I look forward to finally being able to speak to the fans and the media on Friday and then returning the focus to baseball and working with my Brewers teammates on defending our National League Central title. Jamaal Charles Youth Jersey . Theyll also have to develop a sense of patience. Hamilton spent a busy off-season shoring up its offence, acquiring all-star quarterback Henry Burris from Calgary while also dipping into free agency to sign versatile running back Martell Mallett and veteran slotback Andy Fantuz. Jamaal Charles Elite Jersey . Utah Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey issued a statement Friday on Bell, who has publicly feuded with coach Tyrone Corbin. Lindsey says in his statement that he has spoken with Bells agent and they mutually decided it is in the "best interest" of both sides that he not rejoin the team. http://www.jamaalcharlesjerseys.us/ . -- Both the Vancouver Whitecaps and the expansion Montreal Impact came away happy from their second matches at the Disney Pro Soccer Classic. Jamaal Charles Authentic Jersey . If someone were to walk up to me and look me in the eye and say that one word, "Ottawa," that would be the first thing that would enter my mind. Jamaal Charles Womens Jersey . That makes the 30-year-old welterweight title-holder the UFCs biggest money-maker. But White is still talking up Frankie (The Answer) Edgar in the wake of the lightweight champions comeback win over Gray Maynard.LIVERPOOL, England -- Luis Suarez said he is confident that Liverpool does not want to sell him in the wake of a racism scandal. The Uruguay striker served an eight-match ban this season after being found guilty of repeatedly racially abusing Manchester Uniteds Patrice Evra during a game. Since then, Suarez has been reported to be looking to move away from Anfield while the club was reportedly considering offloading the player. "I have spoken with people at the club and they know that I want to stay and that I am enjoying myself and am very happy here," Suareez said on Liverpools website on Monday.dddddddddddd "No one at the club has told me that they want to try and sell me or that I will be leaving!" "Im going to carry on playing my football here at Liverpool. There are a good few years left on my contract and I want to carry on enjoying myself because both my family and I feel really happy here." Suarez, who joined Liverpool for C26.5 million (then $36 million) in January 2011 on a 5 1/2-year contract, scored in Sundays 2-1 victory over Stoke as Liverpool reached the FA Cup semifinals. ' ' '
kaisy

Return to StageAgent.com Announcements