Winter Workshop 2010
December 27-30, 2010
Contemporary Jazz • Ages 10-14
Hip Hop • Ages 15-27
The Winter Workshop Series is designed specifically for serious, advanced dancers who are ready to be challenged! With limited class sizes and an intimate studio setting, each dancer will enjoy the individualized attention only the Winter Workshop Series and Broadway Dance Center in NYC can provide.
Each Workshop Includes
* 10 hours of class with chosen workshop teacher*
* 2 additional master classes with dance industry professionals
* 5 Drop-In Classes
* Mock Audition including a personal evaluation from a panel of professionals
* Q & A with Agents, Performers, Choreographers, Dancers and Directors
* Daily Breakfast
* Group Photo
* Certificate of Achievement
* Winter Workshop T-shirt & Tote
* Finale Showcase
* Optional Keepsake Video ($45)
* Optional Solo Critique/Private Lesson ($50)
* Headshot Session with a Professional NyC Photographer ($250)
* Résumé Workshop ($25) - In this seminar we show you how to format your résumé according to industry standards, as well as show you how to make yours stand out.
For more information, email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop Tuition: $495
* Students who have registered and paid for the workshop, but withdraw 1 MONTH prior to the workshops start date are entitled to a full refund less an administrative fee of $25.00.
* The last date for refunds for the workshop will be November 27, 2010. No refunds will be given after this date.
* There are NO credits or refunds for missed classes.