StageAgent.com Home |

Introduce Yourself!

Introduce yourself to the StageAgent community.

Re: Introduce Yourself!

Postby Recruiter on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:33 pm

SeaWorld San Antonio Christmas Auditions Wednesday Oct. 3, 2012 7-9 P.M.

We are currently hiring for the following Christmas season positions:

Christmas Singers (Performer 1) - Must perform 2 prepared traditional Christmas songs. Must have CD or sheet music.

Christmas Elves (Performer 3) - Come ready to improvise.

Costumed Character Walk Around (Performer 3) - Come ready to improvise.

Visit http://www.seaworldauditions.com for more information and to apply
online.

In order to be considered for a position, you MUST attend the October 3 audition and apply online click here: https://careers.seaworldparks.com/Scrip ... nID%3d1003
Recruiter

Postby alie*cat on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:32 am

HI everyone!I'm new here :)
Well my name is [url]Alieshea[/url]
Your country of origin: I was born in South Africa
Performer, producer or fan: I'm a heavy hard-working performer, and a fan.
Favorite show: "Wicked" and "Ghost the musical"
Least Favorite Show: "Footloose"
Favorite role you've played: Dorothy in "The wizard of Oz" - loved it to bits, and my Toto was the most amazing dog!
Your dream role: Ariel from the Little Mermaid
How you became interested in theatre: My grandparents always got me going in church and school plays, and they put me in dancing classes. Since then i discovered musical theatre, and fell in love with the idea <3
Your vocal range/part: I'm a soprano my highest note (if warmed up) is D two octaves above middle C.
alie*cat

Postby ellena3321 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:58 am

Hi, I'm new as of today :) My bestie Death The Angel helped me sign up because she knows I love to read
ellena3321

Postby Poins on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi I'm Jennifer! I am from the US (Oklahoma, specifically), am 32 years old, and teach middle school mathematics for a living. I performed during my college years and directed kid plays, but would love to get back in to perform. I may be a little weird but I love Cats and dislike Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail. (I liked the movie but the show was even more raunchy and I just didn't like it.) I loved playing the part of Edward Poins in Shakespeare's Henry IV Part II. We performed it as Star Wars characters. Another lady and I took on the role of Edward Poins as two blue alien twin bounty hunters and split the lines between us. It was hilarious and the audience loved us. It was the only show I was a part of that a minor character stole the show.
Poins

Postby SydneyS on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:09 pm

Sydney
US of A
High school student
Performing is in my blood, but I'm also a fan
So many, but a few who stand out are Wicked and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying
I like most of them, but if I had to pick I would say Cats
Gertrude McFuzz from Seussical; so cute and my first major role
For as long as I can remember I have been performing. At age 3 I started ballet class and soon joined tap and jazz as well. I also played in many little plays at my school and church, but I became serious about acting and singing when the chorus departmentat my school held open auditions for seussical. I tried out expecting to get jungle creature #3 or something like that and ended up playing Gertrude McFuzz, beating out about 15 other girls for the role. I loved every second of it and wanted more.
Mezzo/alto
composing, playing French horn and piano, and dancing (mostly tap)
SydneyS

Postby scarletjones on Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:20 am

Hi
Myself Scarlet Jones well I am new to this place and having a awesome time here ,I am from USA mother to two small kids a happily married women living to taste every beautiful part of this world a great place really , love this site also a good one to learn about various topics and fields in a great detail expecting
alot from here may all this come true.Have a nice day .
scarletjones

Previous

Return to Introductions