StageAgent.com Home |

Michigan: Voice Over Workshop Register before 1/22/10!

Introduce yourself to the StageAgent community.

Michigan: Voice Over Workshop Register before 1/22/10!

Postby Finding Your Voice on Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Macomb Community College offers voice over training for actors, professionals

Hey Michigan, Hollywood may have come calling and maybe you’re ready for your close-up, but what will happen when you open your mouth? Will you fall as flat as some of Hollywood’s starlets did when silent films went the way of the dodo?

Yes, we’re talking about your voice. Is it up to the challenge? Not sure? Better sign up for Voice Over Workshop Intensive and Demo (Course Code: 72517) – the newest course in Macomb Community College Center for Continuing Education’s expanding “Hollywood Comes To Macomb” Film Industry curriculum. The course is taught by seasoned voiceover artist and actress, Emily Rose Merrell and Grammy-nominated vocal coach, Kate Hart. Merrell and Hart also run the Michigan Voice Over Network, which is Michigan’s only website dedicated to voice over talent – http://www.michiganvoiceovertalent.com.

Voice Over Workshop Intensive and Demo at Macomb Community College South Campus begins Jan. 23. Sign up now, COURSE NUMBER 72517, SOUC121 on Saturdays from 1/23/10 until 3/13/10. Course cost: $975, max 20 students. Contact Macomb Community College Center for Continuing Education for more information, (586) 498.4000.
# # #
Finding Your Voice

Re: Michigan: Voice Over Workshop Register before 1/22/10!

Postby canespin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:38 am

Hey all,

I apologize for bringing this post back to the forefront, but I am very interested seeing as how I am considering headed to Michigan for school in the fall. Is this event an ongoing, annual thing or was it a one time deal and I'm totally screwed? It looks like a great way to build skills. I read some online reviews of the event from the past and it sounded incredible. Do you ever read the acting and voice class reviews on angies list?
canespin

Re: Michigan: Voice Over Workshop Register before 1/22/10!

Postby BreannaBaker.com on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:07 am

Wish I could! All the way in California though... =/
BreannaBaker.com

Return to Introductions