StageAgent.com Home |

What to consider when booking a holiday?

Happenings in the performing arts world.

Postby absalom on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:52 am

I'm booking my first holiday online from the UK to New york USA and I don't really know how to go about it. I am booking my flights and hotel, but then do I need additional holiday insurance and a visa? Sorry I just don't really know what I'm doing.You need to consider what you are going to see? Have you read a New York guide? 3 or 4 days is enough for most in New York itself. You need to visit other parts of the U.S. too. Boston and Washington are a train ride away from New York as is Niagara Falls. Or you culd hire a car and explore New England. You definitely need Holiday Insurance to protect you from luggage loss or theft, medical bills etc. Don't get the cheapest policy.

=========
Holiday Insurance
absalom

Re: What to consider when booking a holiday?

Postby scarletjones on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:27 am

Start Looking Early—Fares will fluctuate considerably between September and December,
Decide What You're Comfortable Paying-Based on what's available today, decide what you'd tolerate as your final fare.
Decide What You're Comfortable Paying: Based on what's available today, decide what you'd tolerate as your final fare.
Expect Lower Prices Earlier Rather than Later
Don't Bank on Grabbing a Last-Minute Deal:- Unsold seats are often sold at a discount at the last minute.
Avoid Peak Travel Days:
Consider Alternate Airports
You can use our Ultimate Guide to Airline Fees for an up-to-date list of which airlines charge what.
Sign Up for Fare Alerts: Rather than go through the manual process of searching multiple sites every day, sign up for alerts that let you know when prices are changing.
scarletjones

Return to The Buzz