StageAgent.com Home |

Christmas Carol Advice

Need help with a big audition? Deciding whether or not to get an agent? Post your advice questions here.

Christmas Carol Advice

Postby Funny Girl on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:02 pm

Auditions for A Christmas Carol: The Musical just got posted. This is with the big company.I am in a show already, Jungle Book. Jungle Book is with the Youth Theater. I have the role of The Jungle Chorus which I get called to EVERY rehearsal. I am also in drama club AND choir at my school. Jungle Book is in November and Christmas Carol is in December so I see a lot of conflicting. I want to audition Christmas Carol but I am afraid if I get a part it will conflict REALLY bad. But, after Christmas Carol they are doing Annie and I want a role in that so I want to get a familiar face.SO THE MAIN QUESTION IS, SHOULD I AUDITION OR SHOULDN'T I???? AUDITIONS ARE THIS MONDAY SO I NEED ADVICE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

FUNNY GIRL
Funny Girl

Re: Christmas Carol Advice

Postby Tom Smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:52 pm

Surely you can go for the audition of chistmas carol. At the same time try to get rid of the pranks of this for well performing in the nest program.
Tom Smith

Re: Christmas Carol Advice

Postby Tommy Brown on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:53 am

Tom Smith wrote:Surely you can go for the audition of chistmas carol. At the same time try to get rid of the pranks of this for well performing in the nest program.

Yes, i agree with toms opinion..
Tommy Brown

Return to Advice