StageAgent.com Home |

Can a dealer make a used car certified or not? ? ?

Need help with a big audition? Deciding whether or not to get an agent? Post your advice questions here.

Postby malik on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:01 am

I'am looking to buy a used 2006 civic si with navigation. I found 2 places. One place has 12K miles, with fog lights, navigation and is honda certified for 100K powertrain warranty and they want $20K for the car. Another place has 7K miles, fog lights, navigatiaon, and the honda body kit, however no extended warranty, and they want $22K for the car. Both places are from HONDA dealers. If a person or dealer wants to make a sale, can they make the car certified and give me the 100K powertrain warranty or not? I was told, it can only be sold as certified used honda car, if the car, was leased or purchased from that dealer, is this true?
==========
used honda accord
used honda civic
malik

Re: Can a dealer make a used car certified or not? ? ?

Postby mayday on Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:42 pm

However, according to a recent report released by Ningbo Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, none of the 140 surveyed firms can produce chips, only 12.9% of these firms can do packaging and the rest can only have a share in downstream market. In recent years, European and American countries have raised their environmental protection and energy-saving requirement on civil lamps. Now, Ningbo has 373 export enterprises. Last year, Ningbo has 9490 batches exports and values 0.22 US$, which means a growth rate of 46.7%. Compared with traditional lamps, LED Down Light has much higher benefit, about 30% higher. In addition, overseas are now phasing out incandescent lamps in recent years. Many export companies have a better profitability. While 95.7% of the surveyed companies have confidence in LED lamps, this report show some hidden risk of the industry. Industrial structure unreasonable distribution is the bottleneck of the whole industry.

More:http://www.imigyled.com
mayday

Return to Advice