StageAgent.com Home |

Small Cast Grades 8-12

Discuss all your favorite musicals.

Small Cast Grades 8-12

Postby Meredith on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 am

I do this great theatre camp every year called Brightest Star. It is very competitive, but I have met some of my best friends there! The camp is a very diverse group of VERY TALENTED kids. All of us can sing very well. One problem is that I am the only major dancer. I take tap, ballet, pointe, jazz, lyrical, etc. and have been since I was three. But the HUGE problem is that there are only 25 of us and we are upcoming 8-12th graders. There are 2 people that come back every year to be in the show that are in college, one boy an one girl. We also have a VERY few amount of boys. We only have about 4 or 5 boys every year. So can anyone think of a girl heavy, small cast production that may be suitable for 8-12 graders? We have previously done Annie, with me as Annie!, You're a Good Man Charlie Brown, and Godspell. I would love to do Into the Woods or Les Mis. Any Suggestions? also here is the website for the camp! http://www.brighteststarschoolofperform ... lcome.html
Meredith

Re: Small Cast Grades 8-12

Postby Chinstrap on Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm

I would love to do this but I was just wondering if there were any way of being able to stay the night and stuff like that at the location. I do live in North Carolina but no where near there. I too am a young actor in 9th grade and if you would like to talk about shows and stuff sometime I'd be happy to do that!
Thanks,
Marshall
Chinstrap

Return to Musicals