StageAgent.com Home |

Has anyone had problems with a 2003 Honda Accord Transmissio

Need help with a big audition? Deciding whether or not to get an agent? Post your advice questions here.

Has anyone had problems with a 2003 Honda Accord Transmissio

Postby DOLL on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:12 pm

I am looking to buy a used Honda Accord v6 with 154,000 miles on it. I have heard only to buy 04 and up because all other Honda's have had transmission issues. How valid is this? Has anyone with an 03 Honda had transmission issues? How can you tell if it is on the verge of having a transmission issue. I would need to have this car last me about 4 years.

Re: Has anyone had problems with a 2003 Honda Accord Transmissio

Postby bkr551 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:27 am

Accounting software may sound expensive, but if you find out what you really need, as opposed to what you think you need, then you may discover that accounting software, particularly those that are web-based, needn't be a complex system you need to buy, install, take a course on and then maintain and constantly update, requiring you to spend more money.

It is a great business tool in streamlining and managing your entire day-to-day business operations in the area of sales management. Aside from saving time and making things easier, compared to using traditional accounting software, it can also save you money.
accountingSoftware
bkr551

Return to Advice