StageAgent.com Home |

energy saving tips

Introduce yourself to the StageAgent community.

energy saving tips

Postby ellena3321 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:05 am

Tips for Save energy
A zoning system can drastically lower your heating and cooling costs. With zoning, you no longer have to pay to heat or cool areas of your home that are rarely used.
According to the Department of Energy, a programmable thermostat can reduce your heating costs by up to 35% and cooling costs by up to 25%. If your home sits empty a good part of each day, consider investing in a programmable thermostat or manually adjust the temperature each time you leave and return home.
Close curtains on south- and west-facing windows during the day.
1*Plant tall, fast growth trees on the south side of home.
2*Use white window shades, or blinds to reflect heat form home.
3* You can ensure your system operates at full capacity. An yearly checking of your cooling system may increase the life of your AC and save you money.
4*Replace standard incandescent light bulbs with compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs).
5*Unplug electronics, battery chargers and other equipment when not in use.
6*keeping windows and doors shut and closing shades during the day.
7*Run your dishwasher and clothes washer only when fully loaded. Fewer loads reduce energy and water use.
8*If you use standard filters, change them monthly. If you use an electrostatic filter, rinse it out regularly.
ellena3321

Re: energy saving tips

Postby http://houston-heaters.com/ on Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:57 am

This post is very helpful for me. this is a great information. thank you for such a good post.
http://houston-heaters.com/

Re: energy saving tips

Postby Alina on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:54 pm

Hello guys what you think about Solar Panel Electricity for Saving Electricity ..................... :o
I am thinking about to installed a Soilar panel unit in home .
Any Body suggest me plz ....... :roll:
Alina

Return to Introductions