StageAgent.com Home |

Children Musical Ideas

Discuss questions and issues relating to individual shows.

Children Musical Ideas

Postby AlexPrice on Tue May 21, 2013 7:25 am

Hello all! My theater company and I are looking to put on another one of our kid shows next spring. We have certain ideas of what we might want to do. But what are some of your ideas? If you tell us a show, let us know where to get the rights. Thanks you so much!!
AlexPrice

Re: Children Musical Ideas

Postby kimrandy113709810871061240285 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:09 pm

My daughters are taking part in a production of Suessical this summer and it has been a lot of fun.
kimrandy113709810871061240285

Postby Alina on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 pm

I have a son and he loves the music lot ....... :P
i have some idea to enjoyed his feelinkgs .
These trick are shows as under.
Making Songs and Music with Musical Glasses
Fill a glass with water. Tap it lightly with a spoon. You will discover it gives forth a musical sound. Then pour out some of the water. Note the difference in the musical sound. Now arrange 8 glasses in a row on a table. Fill each with water at different levels and sound again. Notice how the pitch can be changed by adding to or reducing the amount of water in the glass. With a little experimenting you can line up the 8 glasses of water and play a scale on them. The key of G is a very good key to which the glasses may be tuned. The tapper, a silver spoon, or a slender stick with a wooden ball at the end, and the kind of table upon which the glasses rest, will make a decided difference in obtaining the tones you desire to obtain from the glasses. After you have the scale adjusted on the glasses, number them I , 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8. This will make your playing a tune on them easier. Yes, you can play tunes on these glasses. Try it.
Alina

Postby leviticus923 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:36 am

Don't do a Junior Musical! Do either Dear Edwina or Captain Louie... Those were both made for kids.
leviticus923

Return to The Shows