StageAgent.com Home |

How to Succeed in Business without really trying!

Need help with a big audition? Deciding whether or not to get an agent? Post your advice questions here.

How to Succeed in Business without really trying!

Postby whoaaitsmikael on Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:09 pm

My High School is doing How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying! for our spring musical, but like i get what its about but ive never seen it before, and i was wondering how big the parts Frump and Mr Twimble...i know they sing but like i was wondering if they are a big part and just dont sing at one point and say lines in like the first scene...thanks for the help!!!
whoaaitsmikael

Re: How to Succeed in Business without really trying!

Postby kk5033 on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:56 am

Frump is not a big part, but has a few songs and is very important. Conniving little man who has his job only through nepotism and blackmail. Company Way (reprise) and Been a Long Day (reprise) are the ones I remember right now. In the Matthew Broderick revival in the 90's? Frump was sometimes sung and sometimes spoken. Fun role.

Twimble is a company man, Company Way is simple and not too hard. If your school follows it, then Twimble also comes in the second act as Wally Womper, the CEO of the World Wide Wicket Company. Bit part at the end.

break a leg, I love this show so much this would be one I would want to direct again.

KKO
kk5033

Return to Advice