StageAgent.com Home |

7 steps to being in "alignment"

Need help with a big audition? Deciding whether or not to get an agent? Post your advice questions here.

7 steps to being in "alignment"

Postby Santiago on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi guys, found this interesting article by Backstage columnist (and extraordianary acting coach) John Sudol.
I loved what he had to say. So I'm taking his New York Workshop on Nov 21. http://johnsudolstudio.com/workshop_classes.html

Here's the article...one of many insightful columns he's written for actors.
http://www.backstage.com/bso/advice-columns/actors-craft/the-craft/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003825779
Santiago

Re: 7 steps to being in "alignment"

Postby Tom Smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

Nice info you have shared here. i have just completed college workshop research paper. The main topic is how the college workshops helps the students in their future, especially when they go out for their career development or when they deal with the similar situations in the future which means when they reach at the authoritative power of an institution.. Now i am very happy..
Tom Smith

Postby Tommy Brown on Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:24 am

Tom Smith, the research paper writing is not a simple task. I have just completed my academic paper with the helps of essay writing company. The helped me a lot.. I know in order to write a successful college essay on the importance of academic workshops during learning it is imperative that you first know what an academic workshop is. Any way best of luck dear friend...
Tommy Brown

Postby canespin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:48 am

Various teachers have various views on proper alignment per say. I have been navigating through online reviews of late and the most popular teachers teach trust in alignment. Do you guys ever check out angies list for online reviews?
canespin

Return to Advice