StageAgent.com Home |

How do i start my own advice column

Need help with a big audition? Deciding whether or not to get an agent? Post your advice questions here.

How do i start my own advice column

Postby andrenell on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 pm

don't mean to brag or anything but i'm like a god when it comes to advice.People will follow my advice and get great results.I give great advice,and i have always wanted to start my own advice column ever since i was like ten years old.And i was just wondering if there were any sites or something like that where i could start an advice column or something like that,thanks
andrenell

Re: How do i start my own advice column

Postby PurpleCat on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:49 am

You could try starting an advice blog at tumblr.com. It's a site where anyone can set up a blog and post anything. Followers can ask you questions from your page, if you were to set up a question page. You can also allow followers to send in post requests. An example tumblr page is located here: http://impossibleisalie.tumblr.com/
Hope this helps! -PurpleCat =D
PurpleCat

Re: How do i start my own advice column

Postby Tom Smith on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:52 pm

Blog writing is the best choice for you, Blogging can proof to be an immensely useful platform for the individuals to speak out their minds to the outside world. Blogging is a very important means of communication for the corporates or business either internally or externally.
Tom Smith

Return to Advice